Samsung Login- Samsung account is a unified free company that entitles you to make use of Samsung services on websites, tablets, smartphones, TVs, and other devices.
All these services are available when one has a single Samsung Account without having to sign up for each service differently. Some of the Samsung services include Samsung Galaxy apps and PEN.UP, S. Health and Samsung +, Find my Mobile.
Another amazing feature of the Samsung account is that you can use it to back up and restore data from the Samsung phone to Samsung Cloud, which is the same as the iPhone to iCloud.
Table of Contents
Samsung Login – How to Create an Account on Samsung
Samsung account can be created using a web browser, Samsung Kies, or a smartphone.
Create a Samsung Account Using PC
- On your PC, search for the official Samsung website
- Select the SIGN UP NOW option, go through, and then Agree with the terms.
- Provide an Email address and choose a password.
- Verify your Email address
- Click on Confirm to create account
How to Create a Samsung Account Using a Smartphone
- Select the settings tab on your smartphone.
- Scroll to Accounts and then tap Add Account.
- Tap on create a new account, and accept terms and conditions.
- Provide your email address and other personal details.
- Click on Sign up to create a new Samsung account.
How to Login To Samsung Account
Below is the step-by-step procedure on:
How to Login to a Samsung Account Using a Computer
- Go to official Samsung website
- Click on the Sign-in option provided
- Provide your Email address in the bar provided
- Enter your password in the space provided
- Click on the Sign in button to proceed
Login to a Samsung account using a smartphone
- On your smartphone, click on Settings
- Select the General tab, select Accounts, select Samsung Account, select Account Settings, and click on Profile.
- Input your current password and click on Confirm.
- For editing of Profile, select Edit at the top right of your screen.
Reset your Samsung Account Password
- If using a PC, go to account.samsung.com
- Click on the sign-in option provided
- Click on the Find ID or Reset Password and enter the proceeding page.
- Select the Reset Password option and enter your Email address, then click on Next.
- A message will be sent to your email showing a password change email, click on Confirm.
- Open your Email inbox and select the email sent from your Samsung Account to change your password.
How to recover your Samsung Account ID
When wanting to recover your Samsung account, follow the process in steps 1-3 above. Then continue with the steps below:
• Select the Find ID option on the displayed page and enter your first name, last name, and date of birth.
• Click on the FIND MY ID option to recover your Samsung account.
How to Delete Samsung Account
- On the official website, select the Sign in option to enter your account and password.
- Select the profile option and re-enter your password for conformity.
- Select the Delete Account Option, re-enter your password, click on Continue, then agree to delete your Samsung account and Samsung service user history.
- Click on Confirm to delete your Samsung Account.
How do I Log into my Samsung Cloud?
Open your device settings and move to Cloud and accounts, select Samsung Cloud. You will be required to sign up for your account or sign up for a new account.
Why have my photos disappeared from my Samsung?
Your photos may have disappeared due to the OS update, or gallery app malfunction, which mistakenly touches when in your pocket.
How do I bypass Samsung 2-step verification?
Samsung 2-step verification can’t be bypassed. Samsung now requires two-step verification for all accounts to keep your personal information safe. Two-step verification can’t be turned off