PayPal Cash Plus: with the PayPal Debit Card, you can fund an FDIC-supported transaction using your PayPal account. You also get bonuses!
Table of Contents
PayPal Cash Plus: Overview
If you require apex fin-tech services for intercontinental bank transfers, PayPal is your best plug. The business operates as a niche of Advanced Payment Solutions (APS) LTD.
Also, the company offers its PayPal Cash Plus in two purpose-tailored cards:
Debit Card, and
A Credit Card.
APS Financial disburses the Cash Plus brand of PayPal cards.
PayPal Cash Plus: Price
Currently, PayPal Cash Plus sells for $4.95.
With terms and conditions defining usage and extent of service, the Cash Plus sign-up requires a prelim fee (as a deposit). Also, the service uses a MasterCard express link to provide a smooth service.
Hints on How to Use the Card
The first step is to ensure you have a Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) backup. If you ever file a complaint, it’s the FDIC that rectifies all discrepancies for you.
Afterward, you can use the PayPal Cash Plus in any of the following places:
- Withdraw cash from ATMs in commercial banks with your MasterCard.
- To fund your PayPal Wallet.
- Do shopping in many stores with fin-tech payment services like Walmart, etc.
- Upload the details of a check to debit your PayPal Account using just the mobile app.
Besides checking your account balance on PayPal-supported ATMs, you can withdraw and deposit money through your PayPal-supported MasterCard.
See how you can withdraw funds from your account.
Withdraw Money Using PayPal
To cash out from PayPal, follow the steps below:
- Open your account on the app.
- Open your PayPal Wallet
- Click on Transfer Funds
- Opt for a fund transfer to a bank account.
- Follow the guides on the display (provide all relevant information).
- Finally, click on Withdraw (specify the amount).
Preferably, you can withdraw money with a PayPal card without intermediaries. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open your account on the app.
- Opt for fund transfer to a bank
- Now, click on the option for mail.
Do you need a PayPal Cash Plus Account? If yes, follow the steps in the following section.
How to Sign up For an Account
- First, sign up for a MasterCard debit card
- (You can also get a business card equivalent.)
- Then fund your account with at least the minimum deposit amount.
Ensure you read the terms and conditions that apply in using the PayPal services to have a good experience.
Other Services Run by PayPal Cash Plus
Once you sign up on the mobile app, you can get the following from PayPal:
Send/receive funds through your account
Keep money in your PayPal account
It makes your online bookings easy since you can pay for a product with a mobile device. For instance, you can buy an item using Samsung Pay.
Moreover, you can fund investments with your PayPal account.
Things you can do with their personal PayPal Account
here, we will list down some of the things that you can do with the PalPay personal account.
- You can send money to someone or spend online using linked banks and cards
- Get money and also transfer it to a linked debit card or bank
- You can even split a bill or send money cross-border using linked banks and cards
- Sign up for and use PalPay Credit
Features of PalPay Cash Account
below are some of the features of the PalPay cash account
- You can directly add money to your balance by scanning with the app
- With the use of direct deposit, you can add paychecks to your balance.
- Get a PalPay cash card to spend your balance in-store, or withdraw as cash
- You can also keep in your balance to easily spend, send, or hold for future purchases.
- Buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin.
Easy Ways to Add Money to your PalPay Account
Most of you have been looking for ways to add money to your PalPay account. we have good news for you. You don’t have to search any longer because we will tell you easy ways in which you can add money to your PalPay account.
Just follow the steps below.
Add Money To Your Balance Using a Linked Bank Account
For those who want to top up their PayPal balance online, you can have many options. Therefore you can follow the steps below to top up your PalPay cash Balance with the use of your linked bank account.
1. First, you have to link your local bank account to your PayPal account so that you can complete this process. You have to make sure that the name on your PayPal account matches the name on your bank account. if it is not, the transfer between your bank and PayPal account will not work out.
2. Then you log into your PayPal account and click “Transfer Money” which you will see under your PayPal balance on the summary homepage.
3. On the next page, choose “Add Money to Your Balance”
4. After that, follow the instructions on the screen to make a transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account. you can also do it online if you want.
5. When doing all this thing, keep in mind that it takes about 3 to 5 business days for you to see your money in your PayPal balance. An email will also be sent from PayPal to let you know when the transfer is complete.
The good thing about this platform is that it does not charge any fee for its service. However, your bank may charge for fees during transactions. You also have to know that they have limits on how much money you can add to your account.
- Up to USD 5,000 per day.
- Up to USD 10,000 per week.
- Up to USD 20,000 per month.
Add money from the PayPal app
Another quick and efficient method to add money to your PayPal account is to use the PayPal app.
Designed specifically to make topping up your PayPal balance easy!
The app is available both on the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
Follow these steps to top-up your PayPal cash balance using your linked bank account via the PayPal app:
- Open the application on your device
- Tap ‘PayPal balance’
- Select ‘Add money
- Confirm the amount of money you want to transfer into your PayPal account.
- Follow the next prompts in the application to finalize your transfer
Add money using the PayPal Cash card
This service is only available to users with a PayPal Cash Plus account and that are located in the US.
There is a fee of USD 4.95 to use this service.
A PayPal Cash card is a debit card that lets you use your PayPal balance to make regular debit/credit card purchases.
It also lets you add money to your PayPal balance.
- Sign up for a PayPal Cash card. Once PayPal has processed your request, they will send you a card within 7 to 10 business days.
- Activate your PayPal Cash card when it arrives. You can do this via your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Open up the PayPal app and tap ‘PayPal balance’
- Tap ‘Add money’, then select ‘Add Cash’.
- Select a retail location near you that supports the PayPal Cash card. It’s recommended to follow the next steps only when you’re close to the location. You’ll create a barcode and only have one hour to complete the transaction at the location you select. If you don’t get to the location in time, you’ll have to create a new barcode.
- After that, you tap on “Generate Barcode” which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you show the barcode to the cashier to enable you to scan it and process your payment. Your money will be available in your PayPal account within 15 minutes.
Receiving money from friends and family into your PayPal account
This method is particularly useful if you can’t add money to your PayPal account using a bank account.
Alternatively, to top-up your PayPal balance online you can get your friends and family to send you money through PayPal.
Money sent to your account will automatically be added to your PayPal balance. Receiving money is easy, just make sure that the sender has the email address linked to your PayPal account.
This will guarantee that the money is sent on time and to the right account. The only disadvantage to using this method is that whoever is sending you money may end up paying a fee to complete the transaction.
If the sender transfers from their own PayPal account, using their balance or a linked bank account, and in the same currency as yours, then they won’t pay any fees. However, fees apply when the sender uses a credit or debit card to transfer money to your account.
They may also incur a fee to cover a currency conversion, based on the currency they are sending. The costs of sending money are therefore higher if the sender is transferring money from abroad.