This Ommyo Review article bundles up all you need to know about Ommyo.net, Ommyo.space, and Ommyo.news, which most view as a crypto spam site with stolen articles.
Ommyo.space was Ommyo’s primary public-facing website, but currently, the site seems to be disabled, and we don’t know much about it being disabled.
According to a presentation on the company’s YouTube channels, Ommyo strongly represents ties to Dubai & Sheik Ahmad Bin Faisal Al Qassimi. And the Qassimis is a royal family of crooks.
Ommyo is being headed up by Tomasz Zaleski. Meanwhile, on LinkedIn, Zaleski claims to be the chairman of the group of companies of HH Sheikh Bin Faisal Al Qassimi.
As you read through this article, you’ll find out more about Ommyo, and how the company works via its income opportunities. See the following section below, and find out Ommyo works.
How Ommyo Review MLM Ponzi Works
Ommyo Review currently offers no retailable products or services, and here, affiliates are only able to market Ommyo affiliate membership itself. Moreover, affiliates on Ommyo Review invests tether, and then invested tether is converted to Ommyo tokens.
Ommyo’s Compensation Plan & Commission
Through the invested USDT on the platform, affiliates will be able to receive an ROI, and these investment plans include:
- Starter 150 – invest 150 USDT and receive 60 Ommyo tokens a day
- Junior 450 – invest 450 USDT & receive 180 Ommyo tokens a day
- Senior 900 – invest 900 USDT and receive 360 Ommyo tokens a day
- Ruby 1500 – invest 1500 USDT & receive 660 Ommyo tokens a day
- Emerald 2700 – invest 2700 USDT and receive 1188 Ommyo tokens a day
- Silver 6000 – invest 6000 USDT & receive 2640 Ommyo tokens a day
- Gold 9000 – invest 9000 USDT and receive 4140 Ommyo tokens daily
- Platinum 24,000 – invest 24,000 USDT and receive 11,040 Ommyo tokens a day
- Diamond 60,000 – invest 60,000 USDT & receive 28,800 Ommyo tokens daily
Accroding to the MLM side of the company, they pay out affiliates based on recruitment of affiliate investors on the platform.
Moreover, Ommyo pays out affiliates in Ommyo token till affiliates withdraw USDT equivalents internally on the platform.
- 128 BTC Review | Crowdfunding MLM & Bot Trader Scam | Triangle Scheme
- 5 Billion Sales | Earn $400 for Using the Internet | Legit or MLM Ponzi?
Ommyo’s Affiliate Ranks & ROIs
On Ommyo compensation plan, there are about fifteen affiliate ranks you’ll find, including their qualification criteria, which consists of:
- Beginner – register as an Ommyo affiliate and recruit at least one affiliate investor
- Rising Star – recruit at least 2 affiliate investors & generate at least $10,000 in downline investment
- Leader – recruit at least 3 affiliate investors and generate at least $25,000 in downline investment
- Advisor – recruit at least 4 affiliate investors and generate at least $50,000 in downline investment
- Expert – recruit at least 5 affiliate investors and generate at least $100,000 in downline investment
- Master – recruit at least 6 affiliate investors and generate at least $150,000 in downline investment
- Mentor – invite at least 7 affiliate investors & generate at least $200,000 in downline investment
- Executive Mentor – recruit at least 8 affiliate investors and generate at least $300,000 in downline investment
- Silver Mentor – recruit at least 9 affiliate investors and generate at least $400,000 in downline investment
- Gold Mentor – recruit at least 10 affiliate investors and generate at least $500,000 in downline investment
- Platinum Mentor – recruit at least 11 affiliate investors a& generate at least $600,000 in downline investment
- Diamond Mentor – recruit at least 12 affiliate investors and generate at least $700,000 in downline investment
- Crown Mentor – recruit at least 13 affiliate investors & generate at least $800,000 in downline investment
- Royal Mentor – recruit at least 14 affiliate investors and generate at least $900,000 in downline investment
- Legend – invite at least 15 affiliate investors & generate at least $1,000,000 in downline investment
Commissions on Ommyo Review are offered at 5% referral commissions on USDT invested personally by recruited affiliates on the platform.
Residual commissions on the platform are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure, where the affiliate is placed at the top level of the unilevel team, while its downlines are placed beneath them.
Just like the company’s affiliate ranks, its unilevel team levels are also capped at fifteen level, which are as mentioned below:
Referral & Residual Comissions on Ommyo
- Beginners earn 10% on level 1
- Rising Stars earn 10% on level 1 and 7% on level 2
- Leaders earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Advisors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3 and 3% on level 4
- Experts earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Masters earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 7
- Executive Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 8
- Silver Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 9
- Gold Mentors earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 10
For the rest of the remaining 5 residual commission details on affiliate ranks, CLICK HERE.
If you’re to join Ommyo as an affiliate on the platform, registration on the platform is totally free. However, to participate full time as an affiliate member & participate in its income opportunities, you have to deposit a minimum investment of 150 USDT, and also recruitment of affiliate investors to the platform.
More Details about Ommyo – Is It Legit or a Scam
To add up, and come to a conclusion, we could say that Ommyo is just a typical Ponzi scheme. Involving in all its external revenue sources are just schemes to convert real money to USDT, and then invest.
The basic part of all this is to invest in Ommyo token, and once the number goes up, you’ll cash out instantly.
The Ommyo token is developed on demand at little or no cost. The company keeps on paying out monopoly money, on the other hand, there’s only a finite amount on USDT to withdraw
Companies like Ommyo displays its investment scheme as a Ponzi MLM scheme that could possibly harm users & investors financially. This is why you should be carefully while investing with Ponzi scheme to avoid being scammed by one.
To find out more about Ommyo’s MLM gimmick, CLICK HERE, and don’t forget to share for other users on the platform to take note of while investing, and avoid being scammed before it’s too late.
- Ostmine Review | OST Mine Another MLM Rip-Off? Find Out
- Swapnex Review | British Proxy CEO MLM Ponzi, Is it Legit/Scam?
- Model Farming Login | Agricultural MLM Ponzi Gimmick with 1.5% ROI
- Goldy Capital Review | Fake Execs MLM offers High Yield ROIs | Legit?
- COPT Review | 3-4% ROI MLM Uses Proxies & Bogus License | Legit?