The latest job update today on Nigerian job is about NIPC Recruitment 2021 Job Application Form, are you interested in NIPC Recruitment 2021? Do you wish to work in one of this biggest organization/firm?
I will advise you to read through as I unveil to you about the latest recruitment job in Nigeria and how to apply.
Dailybinaryhub team will take you through the necessary prerequisites and other pieces of information that will be crucial to this recruitment.
Additionally, you will be updated on other available job opportunities within Nigeria. Some of these job vacancies are mainly selected for graduates, or non-graduates, according to their job description.
You finding yourself on this page means you want information or interest in how to successfully apply for NIPC Recruitment 2021.
NIPC Recruitment Application Form for 2021
If you are a Nigerian citizen looking to get a job offer of a position with Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC), I advise you not to hesitate to apply for the ongoing 2021 NIPC recruitment exercise.
Stay closely on the steps we have delineated in this page so that you can accomplish your purpose.
In case you are new to the NIPC recruitment portal website, you will need to follow these listed steps:
- You should acquire a desktop or mobile web browser, such as Chrome, UC browser, Opera Mini, or Safari.
- Now you can commence with downloading the form from the NIPC recruitment portal at (nipc.gov.ng)
- Fill out the downloaded form
- Once this has been acknowledged, print it out.
This should not be hard for you to accomplish. We have carved this post to guide your registration process for this exercise.
This also includes helping you with useful information about successfully submitting your application form on the Official Portal of the NIPC.
Note: Beware of entities, websites, or persons offering to facilitate an entrance for you in exchange for money.
The job vacancies published by the NIPC are NOT TO BE SOLD. NIPC enjoins you to report such developments to the right authorities.
Prospective applicants should note that they are all granted equal opportunities to clinch the vacant positions for the NIPC recruitment exercise.
Further recruitments will depend on the specific tasks that require handling, and the job prerequisites may be selective or general.
NIPC maintains a tight hold on the integrity of the recruitment process.
Hence, NIPC will scrutinize the personal details that prospective applicants will be filling in.
This takes place after you have successfully made it through the interview and before receiving employment on a conditional offer.
Areas the Investigation Will Focus On
You will be investigated in the following areas:
- Health status/Medical Report
- NIPC will ascertain the veracity of the documents you will submit.
- You will have to pass through a drug test
- The NIPC will consult with your employees, associates, neighbors, friends, teachers, and so many other acquaintances of yours.
- There will be additional criteria candidates must meet so they can be deemed as qualified for NIPC recruitment.
We would recommend that you ensure you re fully prepared before applying for a job Position with the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission.
Required for NIPC Recruitment 2021
- If you intend to apply for S.S.C.E Cadre, Graduates Cadre, and Diploma Cadre, you will be required to present their GCE or SSCE/NECO results with credit pass in at least 3 subjects that must include English and Mathematics.
- You must be a resident of Nigeria, and must have valid identification means like Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, International Passport, or a Driver License
- Your Birth Certificate will also be required
- You will need to provide your BSC/HND degree
- You must be fit for the job, physically and mentally
- You must be competent on a computer and,
- Your communications skills must be satisfactory
- You will not eligible to apply if you have debts/criminal case, or if you are deformed or abnormal
- Pregnant women are not eligible to apply
- You must be above 25yrs old
- You must be single
Note: Candidates are advised to visit NIPC official website at for more updates and other important information.
Recommended Jobs Today
NIPC Recruitment 2021 CLOSING DATE:
The official date for the closing of this recruitment exercise has not been disclosed yet. You are strongly advised to apply as soon as possible before it is too late.
When you make the NIPC shortlist, Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission will take you through a necessary verification exercise focused on your submitted documents.
We strongly advise that you should not provide false documents, or fill in false details in your documents
Frequently Asked Questions and Conclusion
Question: Is the NIPC Recruitment form officially out?
Answer: To ascertain if this recruitment has started you are advised to visit NIPC website portal for more accurate information.
Question: When will NIPC start their Recruitment exercise?
Answer: NIPC haven’t released the official date for this recruitment exercise but you can always check back on our website for a more important update.
Question: Where can I obtain the NIPC Recruitment form?
Answer: The NIPC form can be obtained from their official website or at the state branch in different states.
Question: Does NIPC Recruit every year?
Answer: NIPC doesn’t recruit for a new job position every year but once there is a job opportunity the general public will be alerted by the Federal Government.