Namecheap Email Login: Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited registrant that offers domain name registration services. Further, it sells domain names that have been registered by third parties.
It is also a Phoenix, Arizona-based web hosting firm. According to the company, it manages approximately 10 million domains.
Los Angeles, California, USA is the company’s headquarters. Richard Kirkendall (Aug 2001–) is the current CEO, and also the company’s founder. The company was founded in the year 2000, and it seems to be a privately held corporation.
However, in this article, you will find out how you can log in to your Namecheap account through our login guides below. So keep on reading below to find out more.
Table of Contents
Namecheap Login Procedures
Namecheap Email Login: If you are a new user on Namecheap, you will need to create a new account, while for those who already have an existing account on Namecheap, all they need to do to access their personal account is to log in.
Now this personal account serves as the backend panel of your website, however, you might still have a Cpanel account, but the Namecheap account is like the backend operative to your website functions & domain.
Furthermore, the Namecheap account is an account where you purchase domains as explained in the introductory part of this article. Not only to purchase the domain, but also where you can create your new website through their web-hosting services.
However, see the below login guides through which you can access your account on Namecheap. Then later on in this article, you will also find out how to access your Cpanel account or workspace.
- Visit the Namecheap Official website
- Locate the Login button & click on it to access the login page.
- On the login page, enter your login details, which include your email address & password.
- Finally, click on the SIGN IN button below to access your account’s dashboard.
For further login procedures on Namecheap, see below to find out how to log in to Namecheap personal Webmail account. But before you can access your Webmail account your need to go through your Cpanel account.
See below to find out how you can access your Cpanel account.
Namecheap Cpanel Login
Namecheap Email Login: users of the Namecheap hosting service all have access to their Cpanel account, and this access comes immediately after you’ve purchased a hosting plan, and then you can have access to your hosting account through your mail inbox.
See below for the Namecheap Cpanel Login procedures/guides.
- Access your email inbox, and click on the “hosting details” mail sent to your account.
- Navigate to “cPanel details”, and click on “Access cPanel link”
- On the cPanel link page, type in your login details, which include your username & password.
- Finally, click on the ENTER button below to access your cPanel account
Namecheap Email Login – Personal Webmail Account
As a user on Namecheap, you have all the access to your account both personal web domain & personal webmail account.
The procedures below serve as a guide in order to access your custom webmail settings and it’s only through the setting account that you can have access to the customization & configuration of your email accounts on Namecheap.
See the below procedures.
- Firstly, log into your Cpanel account
- Navigate down & click on EMAIL ACCOUNT.
- An email option will display seeking to choose the email account you want to use for your web.
- Then click on ACCESS WEBMAIL.
- Double click on the webmail email service.
- Finally, your custom email interface will then open for full access.
Additionally, would you like to find out how to forward a message through your webmail email forwarding tool on your cPanel account? To find out keep on reading below.
Namecheap Email Login – Email Forwarding Procedures
As an already existing user/ or if you have an already existing account on Namecheap, there’s a high possibility that you can create your personal email forwarding through your cPanel account. To do that, try out the procedures below.
- Access your cPanel account through the cPanel login procedures above.
- Navigate down to the Email section, and then click on “Forwarders”
- Under “Forwarder”, click on “Add Forwarders”
- While under the “Address to Forwarders” enter the email address you would like to use as the forwarder.
- On the “Forward to Email Address” section type in your recipient’s email address.
- Finally, click on “Add Forwarder” to complete the process.
That’s all for the creation of a forwarding email address for your website. For further or alternating sites to Namecheap, see the below outline of web hosting platforms.
Alternatives to Namecheap
Namecheap is not the only considerable hosting platform for your website; however, Namecheap can be the best for you due to the cheap domain services they offer.
But, have you ever asked yourselves if there are other alternatives to Namecheap, due to the fact that they might not be offering the type of service you want.
See below for the list of alternating Hosting platforms to Namecheap with their webpage link attached. And also, from these platforms, you can acquire a registered domain name from & other web services.
- Google Web Hosting
- A2 Hosting
- InMotion Hosting
You can try out these hosting platforms listed above for your website, some of them seem to be among the best hosting services offered all over the world just like Namecheap.
For similar information like this article today, stay connected on our website by clicking the subscribe button on our webpage @ DAILYBINARYHUB.com and receive our latest updates.
Feel free to share this post for interactive purposes, and leave a comment below as a remark.