In the article to follow, we will get to know the meaning of the My IPPIS Number and how you can be able to generate and register tokens for your IPPIS number.
First, let’s get to know what My IPPIS Number means and what its function is.
IPPIS Number Everything You Need To Know
The IPPIS- is an Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System which is created by the Federal Government of Nigeria to assist in the accurate keeping and monitoring of finances and to be able to track civil servant records.
This integrated payroll and personnel information system is a web-based app used for the collection of data from employees.
Recently, the Nigerian Police IPPIS Official Website has currently undergone updates and changes. Such updates are the changing of their website from Policeippis.i.ng to the currently used official website which is the IPPIS Website.
With such smart and current updates, it is easier to save and take records of employees.
Recommended Post: FIRS Recruitment 2021 Job Application Form | firs.gov.ng
Requirements to Access Ippis.gov.ng Portal Login
Requirements for access to the IPPIS include:
- A computer system or mobile phone with internet access
- Browser of choice
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Online access to the internet
Once the requirements mentioned above are all met, input this URL registration.ippis.gov.ng into the search bar and click on search. Instantly, you will be redirected to the Login Page.
Different Agencies and departments are also available on the IPPIS. There are also available to the public. Below is a list of them:
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing
- Bureau of Public Procurement
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
How to Retrieve Your IPPIS Number
To be able to retrieve your IPPIS Number as a member of the Nigerian Police, all you need to do is visit the webpage https://registration.ippis.gov.ng and input your reference number and registration token. Click on Login and a page where your details and IPPIS number will display
Steps to Generate IPPIS Verification Code
To generate the IPPIS Verification code, follow the steps below:
- Search and Log on to the IPPIS verification and Data Capture page: verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Select the Generate Token link to continue
- Get to fill out the form on your screen with the correct data
- Once all details are confirmed correct, hit the submit option and in a minute you will be sent a code to your mobile device or phone
How to Register for The IPPIS Verification 2023
In order to participate in the IPPIS verification exercise, step-by-step procedures are to be taken:
- Visit the official verification portal by clicking this link
- Input the IPPIS number gotten from the previous process
- To proceed, complete the Captcha test by typing a text shown in an image into the provided box
- Click the Submit option
- Immediately, you will be navigated to a page where you will have to click on the Login option
- On the page, fill out the up-to-date data on the display
- Finally, click on Submit to continue.
Functions Of The IPPIS In Nigeria
Below is the basic function of the IPPIS:
- It offers help to the Government when making decisions
- It helps curb money embezzlement by top-ranked civil servants
- It allows the government to pay your monthly allowance direct into your bank account which was provided during your registration.
- It also assists the government in coming up with accurate data concerning the number of civil servants based in a particular area.
Frequently Asked Questions On My IPPIS Number
How do I verify IPPIS?
- Go to the verification page at www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Enter your IPPIS number
- Enter your registration token
- Input the captcha text which appears on the screen
- Proceed with the login on the verification page
Can IPPIS give a loan?
Once you have a verified IPPIS number and receive your salary through REMITA, you can then apply for a loan at any bank of your choice.
What is the full meaning of IPPIS?
Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System
How do I get my IPPIS confirmation slip?
- Oen the IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal through verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Select the general Token
- Fill out the form displayed on the page.