There are procedures & steps to take on the Moniepoint login page, which is why we’ve decided to discuss and give you guidelines on how to successfully log in to your Moniepoint account.
This article will briefly explain more about Moniepoint, how to become an agent, how to access your account on Moniepoint via the login procedures below, and probably the steps to take to recover your password.
Moniepoint’s Brief Overview
Moniepoint POS machine is fast and very secure for accepting payments from anywhere in Nigeria, they make sure you’re provided with extra security via their channels of payment to prevent fraud or theft.
However, moniepoint makes fast payments from any bank account that your customers use either via ATM, bank app, or USSD code. The network is the fastest when it comes to making the transfer which helps you receive money ASAP from your customers into your account.
If you are a business owner and you are keen to make point of sales terminals for your business so that financial transactions will be easy, then the Moniepoint POS machine will be the best for you.
Moniepoint POS machine can also be used for cash withdrawal, cash transfer, payment of bills, and airtime recharge.
To get this POS machine, you ought to have a physical address and a real and verified business. You must have a legal business that you are operating and you have to prove that you want to start a POS business or want to attach the POS business to your already existing businesses.
Recommended Post: Opay Login | Sign-up and Login Procedures | Download App Now
How to Become Moniepoint POS Agent
Becoming a Moniepoint POS agent is very easy, follow the guidelines below to successfully apply, but before that, you need some documents to qualify:
- A certified business license
- Your bank account number
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- NEPA bill
- Identity Card
Once you have the above listed, you’re good to go:
- Visit the Moniepoint official page to Sign-Up
- On the home page, find & click on Join the Waitlist or CLICK HERE to access it
- Then, add your full name, email address, and phone number
- Select the listed business operations there
- Tap on the reCAPTCHA to verify that you’re not a bot
- Lastly, hit the Join the Wish button
If you already have an account, follow the procedures below to successfully log in.
Moniepoint Agent Login Procedures
Like any other login, the Moniepoint agent account is very easy to log in to, follow the procedures below and you’re good to go:
- Visit Moniepoint’s main websites
- Locate & click the login button or CLICK HERE to access the login page
- When you’ve been shown the page, provide your login detail, which includes your Username & your Password
- Finally, click on the Login button and access your account.
How to Recover Your Moniepoint Account
Carefully follow the steps below to successfully recover Moniepoint your account:
- Visit Moniepoint’s website, accept the cookies, and click on forgot password
- On the screen that pops up, enter your username, and the link to reset, your password will be sent to your registered email
- Follow the link to reset your account’s password
- Then go back to your account [portal or login page to sign in to your Moniepoint account
- Congratulations! Your Moniepoint account has been recovered
How to Download the Moniepoint App
To download the app, visit
- Lcredit Customer Care Number | Contact Details & Branches Near You
- EasyBuy Login | Create an Account Now & Have Access to Loans
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you earn POS money points?
- Fill out the registration form for Moniepoint agents and submit it.
- Confirm your email address and phone number and an agent would reach out to you after 48 hours of registration.
- The agent would guide you on what you need to do, after which they would confirm you as an agent.
How do I recover my Moniepoint account?
Kindly visit https://atm.moniepoint.com, accept the cookie, and click on forget password. On the next screen, enter your username, and the link to reset your password will be mailed to your registered email address. Login to your email account and follow the link to reset your Moniepoint account password.
Which bank owns Moniepoint?
Nigerian fintech startup TeamApt is relaunching its Moniepoint product as a business bank in a bid to offer a wider range of services to its customers.
Is Moniepoint registered with CBN?
The startup, which counts 100 percent of the country’s commercial banks amongst its customers and last year secured a switching license from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as well as a US$5.5 million funding round, now has more than three million customers and 100,000 businesses depending on its solutions.
How much is Moniepoint POS machine?
Moniepoint POS machine is not really on the high side. With 25,000 naira you can Walk into their office and buy one for yourself instead of waiting for a long process to get the free POS machine.