Grey Co Login: The Sign-in portal allows you to access forex services and IBN transfers without in-person visits, using virtual accounts. How does it work?
Perhaps, the best question for starters is, WHAT IS GERYCO?
Aboki Africa is a predominant non-centralized money trader in the market, and Grey Co is an iteration of the exchange platform. But this only says little about the crop of international services available to the prospective customer. So, we will take them one step at a time.
Grey Co Login is your gateway to financial inclusion in the international community of consensus transactions (like SWIFT).
You can access binary conversions in these currency pairs using Grey Co Login (Aboki Africa): Dollar-Naira, Dollar-Euro, and Naira-Euro. (In no order)
Grey Co is a reliable local exchange mediator, recently co-opted into the Winter 2022 Startup batch by Y Combinator, implying that the seeding protocol is well underway.
Learn more about this company and the login procedure in this post. Read on below for details.
Grey Co Login: What You Should Know
Most West Africans (Nigerians especially) use local Bureau De Change services for international money transfers. Accordingly, fintech engineers are up and running with the toolkits for the growing commerce, hence, Aboki Exchange, Aboki Africa, Fincra, etc.
In this case, Aboki Africa, attempting to scale up services and visibility to a wide consumer strip, rebranded to Grey Co.
Grey Co provides exchanges in EUR (Euro), GBP (Pound Sterling), and USD (US Dollar) for Nigerian users.
Recently, the current iteration got ancillary props from Y Combinator, allowing it to key into the tier of stellar companies like Stripe, Coinbase, and Airbnb. Building on the development, Grey Co Login fixes the slack in bank-run transfers for customers using domiciliary accounts.
Here are the Numbers:
Its growth stats are appreciable, overseeing over one million dollar transactions Per Month with a corresponding thirty-six percent (36%) increment in user count.
How it Works: Create Grey Co Account
If your object is to convert currencies primarily, use the steps below.
- Open the relevant feature via Grey Co Login (use your account).
- Type in the full amount in Naira (please, always check that you don’t exceed the intended denominations)
- Choose the country to convert the local currency to, say, the United Kingdom.
- Click on any preferred payment method.
- Finally, enter the receiver’s account.
Moreover, always check that fees are not tacked-on to further transactions on the site to avoid spill-overs.
See below for how to create an account.
Create Grey Co Account: See Steps
You don’t need to draft a request before creating an account. All you need to get started are your verifiable credentials, mobile phone number, and email address.
Also, you can generate a password on the site.
Note: the Grey Co Login/Sign-up page has a slip attaché, discouraging incongruous details from the users. Ensure that you fill in the relevant info only.
You can create an account using these steps _
- Open the Grey Co Create Account portal (app.grey.co/auth/register).
- Enter your full name in the marked space (First Name and Middle Name first, then Surname).
- Ensure that the entries correspond with the details on your provided valid IDs.
- Then, enter your mobile phone number and email address.
- Create a password (follow the prompt to ensure you have the requisite character combination for a strong password)
- Finally, confirm the info on your registration slip.
Additionally, the Grey Co Login/Sign-up KYC verification only requires the use of valid government IDs. Subsequently, you can opt for swaps, exchanging specified amounts from the local currency to your preference.
On completing the procedure, you get a virtual account to use the _
- And Swap features in your Grey Co Accounts.
How do you sign in to the platform now that you have an account? See the Grey Co Login procedure in the section below.
How to Login to Grey Co
You can sign in to Grey Co using the web login portal. Alternatively, the mobile app option serves just fine.
Using Web Portal:
- On the homepage, find Grey Co Login/Sign-in from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the option to access the sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Finally, click on log in.
Using the Mobile Application:
- (Get the app from Google Play Store or App Store)
- Subsequently, provide the required details as in the Web Portal option above.
Applicable fees depend on the transaction description. It extracts one percent (1%) on an ACH (Automated Clearing House).
Grey Co tacks a $50 fee with the basic 1% transfer fee for processing via SWIFT/WIRE.
Moreover, the recipient in a EUR jurisdiction pays 1% per received transfer.