The latest job update today on Nigerian job is about FIRS Recruitment 2021 Job Application Form, are you interested in FIRS Recruitment 2021? Do you wish to work in one of this biggest organization/firm?
I will advise you to read through as I unveil to you about the latest recruitment job in Nigeria and how to apply.
Dailybinaryhub team will take you through the necessary prerequisites and other pieces of information that will be crucial to this recruitment.
Additionally, you will be updated on other available job opportunities within Nigeria. Some of these job vacancies are mainly selected for graduates, or non-graduates, according to their job description.
You finding yourself on this page means you want information or interest in how to successfully apply for FIRS Recruitment 2021.
FIRS Recruitment Application Form for 2021
If you are a Nigerian citizen looking to get a job offer of a position with Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), I advise you not to hesitate to apply for the ongoing 2021 FIRS recruitment exercise.
Stay closely on the steps we have delineated in this page so that you can accomplish your purpose.
In case you are new to the FIRS recruitment portal website, you will need to follow these listed steps:
- You should acquire a desktop or mobile web browser, such as Chrome, UC browser, Opera Mini, or Safari.
- Now you can commence with downloading the form from the FIRS recruitment portal at (firs.gov.ng)
- Fill out the downloaded form
- Once this has been acknowledged, print it out.
This should not be hard for you to accomplish. We have carved this post to guide your registration process for this exercise.
This also includes helping you with useful information about successfully submitting your application form on the Official Portal of the FIRS.
Note: Beware of entities, websites, or persons offering to facilitate an entrance for you in exchange for money.
The job vacancies published by the FIRS are NOT TO BE SOLD. FIRS enjoins you to report such developments to the right authorities.
Prospective applicants should note that they are all granted equal opportunities to clinch the vacant positions for the FIRS recruitment exercise.
Further recruitments will depend on the specific tasks that require handling, and the job prerequisites may be selective or general.
FIRS maintains a tight hold on the integrity of the recruitment process.
Hence, FIRS will scrutinize the personal details that prospective applicants will be filling in.
This takes place after you have successfully made it through the interview and before receiving employment on a conditional offer.
Areas the Investigation Will Focus On
You will be investigated in the following areas:
- Health status/Medical Report
- FIRS will ascertain the veracity of the documents you will submit.
- You will have to pass through a drug test
- The FIRS will consult with your employees, associates, neighbors, friends, teachers, and so many other acquaintances of yours.
- There will be additional criteria candidates must meet so they can be deemed as qualified for FIRS recruitment.
We would recommend that you ensure you re fully prepared before applying for a job Position with the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
Required for FIRS Recruitment 2021
- If you intend to apply for S.S.C.E Cadre, Graduates Cadre, and Diploma Cadre, you will be required to present their GCE or SSCE/NECO results with credit pass in at least 3 subjects that must include English and Mathematics.
- You must be a resident of Nigeria, and must have valid identification means like Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, International Passport, or a Driver License
- Your Birth Certificate will also be required
- You will need to provide your BSC/HND degree
- You must be fit for the job, physically and mentally
- You must be competent on a computer and,
- Your communications skills must be satisfactory
- You will not eligible to apply if you have debts/criminal case, or if you are deformed or abnormal
- Pregnant women are not eligible to apply
- You must be above 25yrs old
- You must be single
Note: Candidates are advised to visit FIRS official website at for more updates and other important information.
You can as well get the recruitment form at the FIRS Office closest to your location. You can consult the following list to see the FIRS offices Address in different states.
Recommended Jobs Today
BON Recruitment 2021 Job Application Form | bon.ng
PenCom Recruitment 2021 Job Application Form | pencom.gov.ng
FIRS Recruitment 2021 CLOSING DATE:
The official date for the closing of this recruitment exercise has not been disclosed yet. You are strongly advised to apply as soon as possible before it is too late.
When you make the FIRS shortlist, Federal Inland Revenue Service will take you through a necessary verification exercise focused on your submitted documents.
We strongly advise that you should not provide false documents, or fill in false details in your documents
Frequently Asked Questions and Conclusion
Question: Is the FIRS Recruitment form officially out?
Answer: To ascertain if this recruitment has started you are advised to visit FIRS website portal for more accurate information.
Question: When will FIRS start their Recruitment form?
Answer: FIRS haven’t released the official date for this recruitment exercise but you can always check back on our website for a more important update.
Question: Where can I obtain the FIRS Recruitment form?
Answer: The FIRS form can be obtained from their official website or at the state branch in different states.
Question: Does FIRS recruit every year?
Answer: FIRS doesn’t recruit for a new job position every year but once there is a job opportunity the general public will be alerted by the Federal Government.
Trending Federal Government Jobs Recruitment For 2021
NJC Recruitment 2021 Job Application Form | njc.gov.ng