With the Facebook Free Mode, you do not need to opt for increased bandwidth on the internet. You only have to log in to your Facebook account while you are connected to the internet. It also has the complete features of the Facebook you are used to.
Further, the free browsing option by Facebook allows you to browse irrespective of the network condition in your demographic. In this instance, you merely have to turn on the free mode on FB to start enjoying the service. Some network providers also charge exorbitant tariffs on a small bandwidth. However, with this current service that minimizes data loss, you can always avoid this problem.
Table of Contents
Facebook Free Mode Limits
Although the Free Mode on Facebook gives you access to your social media account on FB freely, it does not allow you to view media.
Without the usual Facebook data subscription, you cannot access media posts, snippets, videos, and featured clips on Facebook. But the Free Data Mode allows you to send and receive messages through it. At least, this method will help to manage data that could have been lost to media click-bait on Facebook.
Coverage & Extent
Does the service have extensive coverage, or is it just available to specific locations? Well, this is Facebook. As the company is a connector industry, its network coverage is vast.
Also, the service is enabled by many network-providing companies in many countries. As the largest connector platform on social media, Facebook uses its Free Mode to bring people together irrespective of distance.
Moreover, although you cannot view any videos and other media posts on your Facebook Free Mode, you can easily use it to chat with your friends or send urgent messages.
How to Use Facebook Free Mode
- You can use the following quick steps to start using the Free on Facebook:
- Open your regular data Facebook account.
- Click on the option for free Facebook at the top.
- Then the app automatically goes to the Free Mode.
If you do not have the Facebook App installed on your mobile phone or iOS, you can use Google search to find “Free Facebook”. Then open the page and click on the Use Free Facebook bar to start using the Free Mode.
You can also learn some additional basic guides about Free Facebook on any of Nigeria’s foremost Network Providers like MTN or Glo.
- Free Mode Facebook | Use Free Facebook Mode, Switch to Free Mode
- RAWhatsApp iOS APK v8.70 | Get RAWhatsApp Installed in Your Phone
- InstaPro APK v7.75 | Download the Latest Instagram Version
Features of Facebook Free Mode
The Facebook platform created the free mode as a way to allow users from specific countries so they can continue being connected to its platform. As a Facebook user, you can access their regular Facebook platform with the new mode. Some of the things that can are settings, timelines, etc.
therefore, we will let down the features of Facebook free mode with settings.
- Facebook made it possible for individuals to be online at the same time by using the free mode which was created by Facebook, and that is why individuals can always be online. but on most networks, individuals have to activate the Facebook free mode in the settings while these settings work automatically for some networks.
- Before any other network can allow individuals to access Facebook free mode, they first have an agreement with Facebook and also put it into their network settings. for instance, all the major networks in Nigeria support free Facebook on their platform.
as long as you have a smartphone and you are a Facebook user, you will always get the free mode. Note that this mode doesn’t work on laptops or computer systems it can only work perfectly on Smartphones, whether Android or iOS mobile phones.
you can enjoy your free mode as a Facebook user, your network provider will have to support the Facebook free mode.
How to Access Facebook Free Mode Settings
if you know how to access and activate the free mode settings. you can use the Facebook platform without an internet bundle on it. it is made possible because the one thing that normally reduces the Facebook mode feature is how the posts on Facebook load.
and the posts on Facebook don’t come out with Pictures and videos and that is why individuals have to switch to data mode so that they can load them. now, we will list down the steps on how you can access Facebook free mode settings.
1. First, you have to open the Facebook platform on a web browser on any of your devices.
2. then you log in to the free Facebook at https://free.facebook.com
3. after that, scroll to the bottom of the page on settings and privacy.
4. then you will see the settings that come with your Facebook free mode.
therefore, we are done listing the steps for you to use and access your Facebook free mode settings. As a user, and you wish to use the Facebook free mode features, you can use the steps above the article to access the option and also turn it on anytime needed.
Access Facebook Free Mode on the Facebook App
You can also access the Facebook free mode on the Facebook App. For you to do that, follow the steps below.
1. Open Facebook using either the normal Facebook app or Facebook Lite. you can use any of them.
2. then you scroll to the settings.
3. Go search for either the free mode / free basics and click on it.
4 After that, your account will automatically switch to the fr mode.
5. lastly, you can now surf your Facebook without using any data.
you can easily have access to the free basic Facebook. remember that you can access your Facebook free mode setting by using the steps above the article.
also for the switching, just follow the guidelines above and access any option and you can also turn it in anytime you want.