There are a lot of updates about EasyBuy login that many want to know how to go about, they want to be able to go through the procedures by themselves. Which is the main reason for this article.
EasyBuy has a loan mobile app that gives interested individuals instant loans. The procedures to follow before getting the loan is easy and fast, if you apply, you can get your loan within a few minutes of application.
Moreover, in this article, we will briefly discuss & give outlines of how you can create an account on EasyBuy, how you can successfully access your account via the login procedures, the phones available & their prices, and how you can download the app. Follow up below and find out more.
EasyBuy Loan App Review
EasyBuy app is an online loan app that helps you buy mobile phones on credit. It runs just like the other loan apps you know, however, rather than crediting your bank account, you get phones that you can pay for via installments.
After you’ve selected the phone that you want from their catalog, the app will connect you with a physical partner store which you’ll go to up your device. Though you’ll have to make some initial payments first and provide some details online before you’ll be able to get the phone.
EasyBuy like any other loan app uses loan software that collects and analyses potential borrowers’ data. Before applying, make sure that you have no outstanding loans with any other lender. However, you’ll have to keep good bank transaction messages and records on your phone in other to be eligible.
In the next section, you will see how to log in and signup on EasyBuy, once you’re done reading, feel free to leave a comment below, and don’t forget to share.
How to SignUp for an EasyBuy Account
By following the steps below, you’ll be able to create an account in EasyBuy
- Add your first name, middle name, and last name
- Then, add a Civil ID (used for verifying an individuals identity when interacting with the government)
- Provide your Mobile number and Email
- Create a password and re-enter the password in the next box for confirmation
- Choose your Client Type
- Tick the Agreement section
- Lastly, hit the Create Account button
If you already have an account, then follow up on the next section.
How to Login to EasyBuy Account
Logging in on the platform is very easy, the steps below should guide you
- Go to EasyBuy’s Official website
- On the home page, locate the button & click on it or CLICK HERE to access the login page
- When you’ve reached the login page, provide your details, which include your Email address or Civil ID & your password
- Finally, click on the Login button below to access your account.
Recommended Post: Solo Funds Login | Register and Login to Solo Funds, App Download
Prices of Phones Available on EasyBuy
Note that prices might change in Nigeria, due to this and some other factors, see this price list as a guide. Also, EasyBuy phones can be gotten near Ikorodu, Kaduna, Warri, Akure, Owerri, Ikeja, Benin City, Jos, Ibadan, Uyo, and any other popular cities in Nigeria.
EasyBuy Prices For Tecno Phones
- Tecno Spark 3 – 46,000
- Tecno Camon 11 – 58,000
- Camon 11 Pro – 85,000
- Camon CX – 59,000
- Camon X Pro (CA8) – 88,000
- Tecno POP 1 F3 – 50,000
- POP 2 Power – 35,000
- POP 2F – 32,000
- Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) – 52,000
- Pouvoir 2 Pro (LA7 Pro) – 67,000
- Pouvoir 2 Air – 48,000
- Tecno F1 – 29,000
- F3 Pro (Pop 1 Pro) – 40,000
- Spark Youth (KA6) – 37,000
- Tecno Phantom 8 – 90,000
- DroiPad 7D – 49,000
- Spark K7 – 59,000
Prices For Infinix Phones on EasyBuy
- Infinix Hot 6 – 51,000
- Hot 6 X – 61,000
- Hot 7 – 48,000
- Hot 7 Pro – 59,000
- Hot 4 Lite – 48,000
- Hot 4 Pro – 51,000
- Hot S3X – 82,000
- Hot 5 – 55,000
- Infinix Smart 3 – 44,000
- Smart 2 – 51,000
- Smart 2 HD – 53,000
- Smart 2 Pro – 59,000
- Infinix Note 3 – 77,000
- Note 4 Pro – 79,000
- Note 5 – 82,000
- Note 5 Stylus – 98,000
- Infinix S4 – 87,000
- Infinix Zero 4 – 72,000
- Infinix Zero 4 Plus – 79,000
- Zero 5 – 109,000
- Zero 6 – 120,000
- Infinix Zero 5 Pro – 145,000
Prices For iPhones on EasyBuy
- iPhone 8 – 230,000
- iPhone 8 Plus – 359,000
- iPhone Xs – 460,000
- iPhone Xs Max – 598,000
- iPhone XR – 370,000
- iPhone X – 349,000
- iPhone 6 – 160,000
- iPhone 6s – 100,000
- iPhone 7 Plus – 240,000
EasyBuy Prices For Samsung Phones
- Samsung Galaxy A10 – 47,000
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus – 259,000
- Samsung Galaxy A30 – 80,000
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) – 82,000
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core – 40,000
- Samsung Galaxy A20 – 66,000
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus – 600,000
- Samsung Galaxy S9 – 198,000
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – 290,000
- Samsung Galaxy A50 – 110,000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – 265,000
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge -90,000
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – 125,000
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus – 115,000
EasyBuy Prices For Nokia Phones
- Nokia X5 – 90,000
- Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) – 78,000
- Nokia 5.1 – 55,000
- Nokia 3.1 – 52,000
- Nokia 2 – 39,000
- Nokia C2 – 15,000
- Nokia 9_Pure View – 274,000
- Nokia 7 Plus – 168,000
- Nokia 2.1 – 39,000
- Nokia X71 – 158,000
- Nokia 7 – 85,000
- Nokia 5 – 55,000
- Nokia 4.2 – 87,000
Itel Phone Prices on EasyBuy
- Itel P32 – 26,000
- Itel P33 – 28,000
- Itel P33 Plus – 28,000
- Itel A33 – 19,000
- Itel A14 – 16,000
- Itel A16 – 17,000
- Itel S13 – 29,000
How to Download the EasyBuy App
To download the app, visit
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my EasyBuy phone?
Easybuy loan requirements
- You must be employed or have a reliable monthly source of income.
- You must have a valid means of Identification.
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) will also be required.
- ATM card (still valid)
- Your initial payment of 30% for the mobile phone you want to purchase.
How much is the interest on EasyBuy?
EasyBuy is a phone financing service. The app provides loans for users to buy smartphones. Users first have to make 30% down to get a three-month or six-month loan. Interest rates are between 6% and 9% per month depending on the duration of the loan.
How do I pay on EasyBuy?
- Cash On Delivery(easy and simple at your doorstep)
- Mobile Money Transfer.
- Bank Deposit/Transfer.
Who is the owner of Easy Buy?
Mayura Ramachandra – Owner – Easy Buy.
Is Easy buy genuine?
Easy buy is one of the good stores where we can get clothes and footwear for a reasonable price. I visited the easy-buy store in forum mall I like the easy-buy products. I see the good offers which with reasonable price and even quality is very good and durable.