Barter Login access is been quite an issue for some users, which is why we have decided to discuss & give outlines on how you can access your Barter account & verify it successfully.
Also, this article will discuss things you can achieve with Barter, how you can sign up for a barter account, how to check your Barter account number, how to send money using a Barter account, and lots more. But first, let’s briefly see an overview of Barter. Stay tuned and read along.
Barter is a digital wallet that was created & entirely supported by the tech giant, Flutterwave. The app allows users to send & receive money from any location across the globe.
It also covers the payment of bills, and the creation of Naira/Dollar virtual cards that you can use to pay for services such as Facebook Ads, Wise, Google Ads, Instagram Ads, Wave, Alibaba, Shopify, and many more.
The increasing popularity of Digital banks/wallets across Africa is a result of fewer expenses in comparison with traditional brick & mortar banks.
They don’t have physical branches with staff and other expenses, which they’ll in turn pass on to their customers in higher interest rates & better efficient services.
Things you can Achieve with Barter
There are a lot of things you can use Barter for, they are outlined below. With Barter, you can:
- Make instant Barter-to-Barter transfers,
- Make international money transfers,
- Also, make bill & utility payments and get multi-currency virtual cards.
- Fund your wallet by card, USSD, or by transfer
- Purchase airtime
- Online shopping
- Buy cryptos on any crypto exchange like Binance, Coinbase, Paybis, Trust wallet, and others.
How to Sign-Up For a Barter Account
To successfully signup for an account on the Barter website, carefully follow the steps below:
- Click this link https://barter.me/signup to go to the signup page
- When the page opens, add your First Name & then your Last Name
- After that, put in your Email Address & Phone Number
- Create a Password & Confirm the Password the next option
- Next, select your Country by tapping on the Select Country option
- Lastly, put in the Referral Code of the person who referred you (If any), then hit the Create account button.
Once you follow the steps above, your account is set. But what if you already have an account and you just want to log in? Well, the next section of this article will discuss how to go about that.
How to Login to Barter Account
Logging in to this platform is very easy, just follow the steps below and you’re good to go:
- Visit https://barter.me/login to access the login page
- While on the login page, provide your login details, including Email address/Phone number & Password
- Finally, hit the login button and access your account
Not that hard right? Now that you’ve discovered how to log in to your account, we want now to discuss how to check your account number on the Barter platform.
- Multiply WESA Login | Review, Register/Sign-up, 2 by 4 Matrix Plan
- Apex Financial Markets Review | Apex Financial FXM legit or Scam
How to Check Account Number on Barter
You don’t require much to see your account number, all you need to do is:
- Go to the Barter app, in the Barter app
- Click on “more“, and you’ll be shown your barter account details there.
N/B: Bank name is Wema Bank PLC
How to Send Money Via the Barter App
Sending money is an easy task on the Barter app, to archive that, follow the steps below:
- When you open the Barter app, tap send and select the bank of the individual you are sending the money to
- Type in the person’s account number & wait for the person’s name to load to confirm the name
- Add the amount of money you wish to send
- Then, hit send
How to Get a Barter Virtual Card
To do this, be sure you have a minimum of $2 (N1500) in your Barter account
- In your Barter account, tap on Card/New Card
- Then click on Choose Virtual Card
- After that, you enter your name
- Select a color for your card
- Then fund the wallet with the $2
- Lastly, click on Create card.
How to Download the Barter App
The app can be downloaded in
Download the app and enjoy more features.
Frequently Asked Questions on Barter Login
Can I use Barter without BVN?
You will then be asked to fund your account using either your debit card or bank account which you can decline later but you must put in your BVN (Bank Verification Number) afterward. You can proceed to allow Barter access to your contacts and then you can start receiving money, sending money, and more on the app
Is Barter by Flutterwave?
Businesses processing payments via Flutterwave have access to an array of payment methods including Barter by Flutterwave. This means that a Barter customer can easily sign in to their account and pay the Flutterwave business. Flutterwave for Business accounts can also send money to Barter accounts via the dashboard.
Is Barter by Flutterwave free?
Free as in, FREEEEE! Our Barter Virtual dollar cards are now unlimited with a $2 fee for creation.
Which virtual card is best in Nigeria?
- Barter by Flutterwave Virtual Dollar Card
- ALAT Virtual Dollar Card
- Wallets Africa Virtual Dollar Card
- Eversend Virtual Dollar Card
- Bitsika Virtual Visa Dollar Card
- Fundall Virtual Dollar Card
- Mintyn Virtual Dollar Card
How secure is Barter?
Barter is a safe and legit platform for online payments in Nigeria.